5.6.12

Familie

Yesterday, after a long day of school and homework, I checked my email and my day automatically got lots better.
Dr. Engel from my host district had sent me a message with the name of my first host family and the school I will be attending. I promptly got very, very excited, looked up the school online, and emailed my family in German to thank them and express my utter EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!
The school I will be attending is the Schiller-Gymnasium (click here for school website), which is about 4 kilometers from my home in Heidenheim an der Brenz. This is a short post that does not do my happiness justice; hopefully I will hear a reply from my host family soon and have more information.
In the meantime, here are some more photos of my soon-to-be school and hometown.
Castles! 

Statues! 

Fireworks! 

Words fail me. 

Schiller-Gymnasium!
I have never been this happy to see a school. 

The school has a Kammerchor; I guess they sing here. 

Yes, there is a music and theatre program! 








No comments:

Post a Comment