29.10.12

Two Months And One Day, And Lots of Photos

Yesterday marked two months since I have landed in Germany. Time has flown by. I really feel like I live here now; I make my sandwich every morning,  and fold laundry like a pro. The last few weeks have been an adventure in small and big ways. On the small adventures side, I took the wrong bus home (it all turned out okay), bought new shampoo, and finally finished my German class. On the big adventures side, I went to an art museum, it snowed in Heidenheim, and we took a 'small trip' to two castles. Scenes and snapshots below.
I drank this cup of tea after school in a cafe that is about 400 years old. Check out the adorable menu!
I attended a ball with some friends from school. This was no US school dance.
Most people wore tuxedos or ballgowns, and there were crystal chandeliers.
On the way to a Rotary meeting.
Picasso exhibition at the Heidenheim Kunstmuseum.


Italian food with Rotary at 'La Strada.'
Schloss Lichtenstein--built by a Duke because he read a novel and wanted to reproduce the castle in it!











1 comment:

  1. Kaelen, Tristan, Lisa und ich lesen sehr gerne dein Blog! Kaelen is neidisch das ihr shon Schee habt. Es freut uns das dir Deutschland und Heidenheihm so gut gefällt! Dein Onkel MAX

    ReplyDelete